Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
barat lectonics limited kotdwara repors on ulsb
Star 

sir please provide me ppt on ulsb mk-ii , i have to give presentation on the ulsb in my college. so please help me sir... so that i can give it properly. i also want the building picture of BEL kotdwar. i m the student of b.tech. please help me sir...
(22-08-2012 10:56 AM)Guest Wrote:  sir please provide me ppt on ulsb mk-ii , i have to give presentation on the ulsb in my college. so please help me sir... so that i can give it properly. i also want the building picture of BEL kotdwar. i m the student of b.tech. please help me sir...
In 1954, in a new independent India, the need to develop indigenous industries was complete. The dream of a self-reliant India gave rise to many public sector undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was a dream that has come from a visionary vision of its pioneers, dedication and hard work, support and faith of our customers and the Indian government for a long time. The government has called for 'Make in India' which is successfully doing BEL for six decades.

In humble beginnings in 1954, when BEL was established with CSF, France (now Thales), to build basic communication equipment, BEL now produces a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment in areas like Defense Communications Does, Radar, Naval Systems, C4i Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom and Broadcast Systems, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electron Bus, electro-optics, professional electronic components and solar photovoltaic systems, BEL also provides turnkey systems solutions. Citizen products from BEL include Electronic Voting Machine, Tablet PC, Solar-powered Traffic Signal System and Access Control System.

Marked Categories : images of bel building in kotdwara, about ulsb, ulsb mk ppt, ulsb mk ii ppt, report on ulsb, pdf for ulsb, ppt of ulsb made by bel, free project report on ulsb, picture of ulsb mk ii, ulsb mark 1, project on ulsb, pdf on ulsb, ulsb mk 2, ppt based on bel summer training ulsb mk 2, download ppt on ulsb, ulsb ppt, ulsb images, http seminarprojects com thread barat lectonics limited kotdwara repors on ulsb, ppt on ulsb, ulsb mk ii images, ulsb mk ii photo,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  THE NATIONAL NEWS PRINT AND PAPER MILLS LIMITED seminar ideas 5 5,016 28-03-2018 11:33 AM
Last Post: Guest
  ulsb mk ii technical data Guest 0 0 27-03-2018 09:06 AM
Last Post: Guest
  summary of home solutions india limited kitchen section case study Guest 1 333 08-01-2018 02:37 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  case study solution mysore foods limited india Guest 1 0 07-11-2017 10:49 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  madura coats private limited madurai wikipedia Guest 1 163 10-10-2017 03:39 PM
  ulsb mk iii pdf Guest 1 0 20-09-2017 04:49 PM
  Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) Report study tips 1 549 07-09-2017 11:28 AM
  ABC INDIA LIMITED seminar tips 1 445 02-09-2017 02:46 PM
  ACE FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED REPORT study tips 1 473 02-09-2017 01:29 PM
  Internal Audit Functions and its Performance in Oil India Limited seminar tips 1 466 28-08-2017 12:29 PM
This Page May Contain What is barat lectonics limited kotdwara repors on ulsb And Latest Information/News About barat lectonics limited kotdwara repors on ulsb,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about barat lectonics limited kotdwara repors on ulsb Or Ask Here

Options: