Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: electronics, answer, question, interview, trainee, apprentice, cdot, cdot apprentice trainee interview question and answer for electronics,
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cdot apprentice trainee interview question and answer for electronics

my name is Baneet kaur. I am a B.tech (ECE) fresher.
I had applied for apprenticeship training at CDOT delhi.
i have got an interview call letter. so i wishedto know what kind of questions do they ask during interview.
The Center for the Development of Telematics (C-DOT) is the development center of Telecommunications Technology of the Government of India. It was established in August 1984 as an autonomous body. He was invested with full authority and flexibility to develop state-of-the-art telecommunications technology to meet the needs of India's telecommunications network. The key objective was to build a center of excellence in the area of ​​telecommunications technology.

In the early years, C-DOT triggered a telecommunications revolution in rural India that was responsible for overall socio-economic development. Rural India gained access to a new world of opportunities as they connected globally. As part of its development process, C-DOT has spawned a broad base of equipment manufacturers and component suppliers for the industry. The state-of-the-art R & D facilities at its Delhi and Bangalore campuses are comparable to the best in the world.

Marked Categories : cdot apperentice interview questions, cdot appreciate trainee interview procedure, cdot apprence tranee story, mechanical engineering cdot interview question,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  good as new electronics customer service Guest 0 54 22-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Guest
  soft computing viva questions answer Guest 0 48 23-10-2018, 09:45 PM
  pune university tybcs php eqps question answer Guest 0 59 08-09-2018, 01:35 PM
  rigidity modulus by static method viva question Guest 0 43 07-06-2018, 07:46 AM
  hypermesh interview questions and answers pdf Guest 0 54 03-06-2018, 08:56 AM
  i forgot answer to my secret question to access my tsc payslip Guest 1 275 08-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  free download question papers with solutions from sia group website Guest 1 38 06-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  malayalam electronics books pdf Guest 1 243 18-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  ap pgecet 2010 question paper with key Guest 1 290 18-11-2017, 10:23 AM
  tata steel jet sample question paper Guest 1 670 18-11-2017, 09:35 AM
This Page May Contain What is cdot apprentice trainee interview question and answer for electronics And Latest Information/News About cdot apprentice trainee interview question and answer for electronics,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about cdot apprentice trainee interview question and answer for electronics Or Ask Here

Options: