Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
column bypassing multiplier code verilog

Hi am sunisha i would like to get details on column and row bypassing multiplier code verilog ..My friend alekya said column and row bypassing multiplier code verilog will be available here and now i am living at hyderabad and i last studied in the college cmr college of engineering and technolgy and now am doing my btech i need help on this
Abstract

It is well known that multiplier DSP consumes most of the power in computations. Therefore, it is very important to develop low power multipliers to reduce power wastage for the modern DSP system. In this paper, we present a low power column bypass multiplier design method, which is a multiple of zero And incorporates less in number. With switching activities, the switching activity of the component used in the power consumption design depends on the input bit coefficient. This means that the input bit coefficient is zero, the column of the same row or joiner should not be activated. If coefficient is more zero, then high power can be reduced. To reduce the switching activity, the passive portion of the circuit is to be closed, which is not in the operating position. The use of lookup table for this design is an added feature. Further less power connector structure reduces switching activity Flexibility is another important requirement which is essential for using programming components such as FPGAs in devices.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  msf desalination matlab code Guest 0 0 08-10-2018 05:01 PM
Last Post: Guest
  verilog code to implement nikhilam sutra Guest 2 0 25-09-2018 08:00 PM
  automatic timetable generator for collage source code in php Guest 0 0 10-09-2018 09:57 AM
  matlab code for iris recognition using wavelets Guest 0 0 11-05-2018 07:49 AM
  leaky bucket source code in opengl Guest 0 0 02-05-2018 05:58 PM
  opengl code for leaky bucket Guest 0 0 02-05-2018 06:43 AM
  leaky bucket source code in opengl Guest 0 0 24-04-2018 08:13 PM
Information java source code for video steganography tina28 4 6,320 20-04-2018 07:29 PM
  opengl code for leaky bucket Guest 0 0 19-02-2018 05:23 PM
  dadda multiplier verilog code Guest 2 3,353 29-01-2018 10:32 AM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
This Page May Contain What is column bypassing multiplier code verilog And Latest Information/News About column bypassing multiplier code verilog,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about column bypassing multiplier code verilog Or Ask Here

Options: