Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
future scope of air bearing technology

Hi am Chishty Mohd Faizanuddin i would like to get details on future scope of air bearing technology ..My friend Zoheb said future scope of air bearing technology will be available here and now i am living at ......... and i last studied in the college/school ......... and now am doing ....i need help
Air bearings (also known as aerostatic or aerodynamic bearings) are bearings that use a thin film of pressurized air to provide an extremely low friction loading interface between surfaces. The two surfaces do not touch. As they are free from contact, air bearings avoid traditional friction, wear, particle and lubricant handling problems, and offer different advantages in precision positioning, such as lack of play and static friction, as well as high speed applications.

The fluid bearing film is air flowing through the bearing itself to the bearing surface. The design of the air bearing is such that, although the air escapes constantly from the bearing cavity, the pressure between the bearing faces is sufficient to withstand the work loads. Therefore, there is a differentiation that must be made between the aerodynamic bearings, which establish the air cushion through its movement, and the aerostatic bearings, in which the pressure is externally inserted. Air bearings are mainly used in precision machinery tools (measuring and processing machines) and fast-running machines (high-speed spindles).

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  future of cryptocurrencies computer science crazy 1 895 Yesterday 05:49 PM
Last Post: Shardhhajain23
  8thsem civil advanced concrete technology sjbit notes pdf Guest 1 0 23-11-2018 01:04 AM
Last Post: Guest
  free download smartshader technology powerpoint presentation Guest 4 0 07-11-2018 05:50 PM
  IBOC Technology computer science crazy 8 39,654,547 27-09-2018 05:19 PM
Last Post: [email protected]
  i3s technology ppt Guest 0 0 06-05-2018 09:09 PM
  i3s technology ppt Guest 0 0 02-04-2018 01:34 PM
  itwin technology seminar report pdf Guest 0 0 23-03-2018 12:31 PM
  itwin technology documentation Guest 0 0 21-03-2018 03:30 PM
  6g mobile technology pdf Guest 0 0 14-03-2018 06:58 PM
  existing system and proposed system of skinput technology Guest 0 0 11-03-2018 04:36 PM
This Page May Contain What is future scope of air bearing technology And Latest Information/News About future scope of air bearing technology,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about future scope of air bearing technology Or Ask Here

Options: