Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
licence plate recognition free source code

Hai sir/mam
Iam Vanjinathan, i want the source code for licence plate recognition in java for my mini project ,i need source code for recognizing the number plate from image . I need this source code urgently from this code i want to begin my project. Its already getting late for my project so i need the code as soon as possible. Through this email-id (vanjinathan88[at]gmail.com) you can send the source code to me and some ideas for my project too. Thank you for giving me this oppourtunity.
The automatic recognition of license plates is a technology that uses the optical character recognition in the images to read the license plates of the vehicle. You can use existing closed circuit television cameras, road rules control cameras or cameras specifically designed for the task. ANPR is used by law enforcement agencies around the world for law enforcement purposes, including to verify if a vehicle is registered or licensed. It is also used for the collection of electronic tolls on pay-per-use roads and as a method for cataloging traffic movements, for example, by road agencies.

Automatic license plate recognition can be used to store the images captured by the cameras, as well as the license plate text, with some configurable to store a photograph of the driver. The systems often use infrared illumination to allow the camera to take the image at any time of the day. ANPR technology must take into account plate variations from one place to another.

Concerns about these systems have centered on government privacy fears that track citizens' movements, mis-identification, high error rates, and increased public spending. Critics have described it as a form of mass surveillance.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  free download smartshader technology powerpoint presentation Guest 4 0 07-11-2018 05:50 PM
Last Post: Guest
  indian constitution in malayalam pdf free download Guest 0 0 27-10-2018 08:14 PM
  dna computing documentation free download Guest 0 0 25-10-2018 10:59 AM
  msf desalination matlab code Guest 0 0 08-10-2018 05:01 PM
  ammonia principles and industrial practice free download Guest 0 0 01-10-2018 03:33 PM
  verilog code to implement nikhilam sutra Guest 2 0 25-09-2018 08:00 PM
  automatic timetable generator for collage source code in php Guest 0 0 10-09-2018 09:57 AM
  free disaster management material in gujarati Guest 0 0 18-06-2018 09:26 PM
  dynamic signature verification using pattern recognition Guest 0 0 14-06-2018 04:26 PM
  matlab code for iris recognition using wavelets Guest 0 0 11-05-2018 07:49 AM
This Page May Contain What is licence plate recognition free source code And Latest Information/News About licence plate recognition free source code,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about licence plate recognition free source code Or Ask Here

Options: