Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
seminar report on nanofiltration in water supply system

Hi am shashavali i would like to get details on seminar report on nanofiltration in water supply system ..My friend asif said seminar report on nanofiltration in water supply system will be available here and now i am living at bangalore ......... and i last studied in the college/school ......... and now am doing ....i need help on Hi am Mohamed i would like to get details on seminar report on nanofiltration in water supply system ..My friend Justin said seminar report on nanofiltration in water supply system will be available here and now i am living at Bangalore and i last studied in the college BGSIT and now am doing BE(CE)....i need help PLZ
Generally, there are four types of membrane processes. They are microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis. Microfilter (MF) - Operating pressure (psi) is less than 30. Types of materials removed are clay, bacteria, large viruses, suspended solids. Ultrafilter (UF) - Operating pressure (psi) is between 20 and 100. Types of materials removed are viruses, proteins, starches, colloids, silica, organic, dye and grease. Nanofilter (NF) - Operating pressure (psi) is between 50 and 300. The types of materials removed are sugar, pesticides, herbicides, divalent anions. Reverse osmosis (RO) - Operating pressure (psi) is between 225 and 1000. Types of materials removed are monovalent salts. The applications of Micro and Ultrafiltration are conventional water treatment (replace all processes except disinfection), water pretreatment for R.O and nanofiltration, iron / manganese removal (after oxidation) and elimination of precursors of DBP. Apps by R.O. And nanofiltration are R.O. Application are mainly used for desalination. Nanofiltration was first developed to eliminate hardness. The nanofiltration can be used to eliminate the precursors of DBP.

During the 1970s, RO membranes with higher operating pressures were developed. This resulted in a considerable increase in the cost of energy. Thus, low pressure RO membranes developed and came to be known as NF membranes. In the second half of the 1980s, NF was established. From the early 1990s, it had become common and several applications were discovered. Nanofiltration due to the increase in demand for good quality water due to population growth, Reduction of waste and water reuse, Improved reliability and durability of filter membranes and to reduce total cost of operation. Different polymers used for nanofiltration are: polyethersulfone, polysulfone, polyphenylsulfone, polytetrafluoroethylene, polyvinylidene fluoride, polyacrylonitriles, nylon, polypropylene, cellulose acetate (CA), regenerated cellulose and compounds, ceramics and barbed metals and carbon nanotubes. Two types of membranes. Spiral Membranes - Cheaper, more sensitive to contamination. Tubular Membranes - Most used, not easily contaminated. But the surface area of ​​the spiral membranes is larger than that of the tubular membranes and therefore a greater capacity.

Benefits of Nanofiltration:-

1) Low operating cost.

2) Low energy cost.

3) Lower the discharge and less waste water than the typical system of reverse
osmosis.

4) Reduction of heavy metals (eliminates 95%).

5) Reduction of water hardness.

6) Reduction / Elimination of viruses, bacteria, VOCs and Pesticides.

7) Reduction of Nitrates and Sulphides.

8) Reduction of the salt content (brackish water).

9) Filtration without chemicals (without salt use).

10) The pH of the water can be altered for better health.

11) Ideal for municipal water supply, well water, river and rainwater.

12) Removes iron, lime and other chemicals that cause problems, often neglected
by water softeners.
Hi I'm shameeda i would like to get details on seminar reports on the topic hyper sound water purification system....My friend say that here have the reports ....I'm lives is kerala..Now doing m tech in environmental engineering.

Marked Categories : seminar report on nanofiltration in water supply, nanofiltration in water supply systems seminar report, seminar report on nanofiltration, report on nanofiltration in water supply system, abstract on nanofiltration in water supply system, report on nanofiltration inwater supply system pdf, seminar report on water supply system pdf, abstract nanofiltration in wate suuply system, seminar report on nano filtration in water supply system,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  seminar report on zettabyte file system Guest 0 0 06-12-2018 09:30 AM
Last Post: Guest
  GREEN COMPUTING A SEMINAR REPORT email2ktr 17 37,421,776 04-12-2018 08:51 AM
Last Post: bpatrickmshtozey2048
  11 commerce o c m project report of seasonal goods Guest 0 0 19-11-2018 12:39 PM
  a report on procedure of winding up partnership firm project pdf Guest 3 0 14-11-2018 12:45 AM
Last Post: Prathamesh Sanap
  project report on solenoid engine Guest 0 0 05-11-2018 07:09 PM
  hydraulic vise project report Guest 0 0 20-10-2018 02:31 AM
  data mining full report project report tiger 35 232,710,009 13-10-2018 05:10 PM
Last Post: banattivanovy4591
  materials for the role of bacteriocin in food safety as seminar topic Awofodu Tomi 0 0 05-10-2018 03:49 AM
Last Post: Awofodu Tomi
  materials for the role of bacteriocin in food safety as seminar topic Guest 0 0 05-10-2018 03:20 AM
  materials for the role of bacteriocin in food safety as seminar topic Guest 0 0 05-10-2018 03:16 AM
This Page May Contain What is seminar report on nanofiltration in water supply system And Latest Information/News About seminar report on nanofiltration in water supply system,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about seminar report on nanofiltration in water supply system Or Ask Here

Options: