Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
short essay about nature pollution in malayalam

HI AM Heen i would like to get details about nature pollution in malayalam, my friend justin said short essay about nature pollution in malayalam will be available here and now i am living at andra and i last studied in the school patricks and now i am doing nothing i need help on this.
Environmental pollution refers to the introduction of harmful pollutants into the environment. It has a dangerous effect on the natural world and on the activities of living things. The main types of environmental pollution are air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution, thermal pollution, soil pollution and light pollution.

Deforestation and dangerous gaseous emissions also lead to environmental pollution. Over the past 10 years, the world has witnessed a severe increase in environmental pollution.

We all live on planet earth, which is the only planet known to have an environment, where air and water are two basic things that sustain life. Without air and water, the earth would be like the other planets: no man, no animals, no plants. The biosphere in which living things have their sustenance has oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, argon, and water vapor. All of these are well-balanced to ensure and help a healthy growth of life in the animal world. This balance not only helps the life cycles of animals and plants, but also creates the perennial sources of minerals and energies without which today's human civilization could not be built. It is by this balance that human life and other forms of existence have flourished on earth for thousands of years.

Marked Categories : malayalam essay nature pdf downlod,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  what is mathethara janathipathyam malayalam Guest 0 0 28-11-2018 10:24 PM
Last Post: Guest
  malayalam speech for sthree suraksha Guest 0 0 27-11-2018 08:29 PM
  indian constitution in malayalam pdf free download Guest 0 0 27-10-2018 08:14 PM
Wink bhraman dhwani marathi essay Guest 0 0 21-06-2018 07:28 PM
  malayalam essay subject jala malineekaranam keralathil Guest 0 0 06-05-2018 11:18 AM
  malayalam essay about sthree suraksha Guest 0 0 20-02-2018 09:19 PM
  sound pollution information in marathi language pdf file Guest 3 5,654 12-01-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  nfcl factory waste and industrial pollution Guest 1 0 12-01-2018 10:34 AM
  POLLUTION & TYPES OF POLLUTION pdf project girl 2 5,362 12-01-2018 10:28 AM
Smile indian janadhipathyam neridunna velluvilikal in malayalam language Guest 2 167 02-01-2018 12:28 PM
This Page May Contain What is short essay about nature pollution in malayalam And Latest Information/News About short essay about nature pollution in malayalam,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about short essay about nature pollution in malayalam Or Ask Here

Options: