Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: management, task, techno, techno task management,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
techno task management

Hello Friends.
Myself Rajat Agarwal from jaipur, doing BTECH in CS from Arya Institute..
WE are given a seminar topic on Technotask management. I am unable to gather the relevant information for the same...
So ayone could please help me out regarding it by giving me the reprt and also the ppt for it... Will be most thankful to him...
My email id is agarwrajat[at]gmail.com..

waiting for a positive response.

Rajat
kya krega bhai...placed to ho gya tu
Plz send this techno task management project with documentation
I need techno task manager php project with documentation
In a company where the hierarchy of employees encompasses over a thousand managing the work with them is a difficult job. And in an environment where the number of jobs is done while choosing the right person for the job is also difficult task as they are unaware of their availability. This application is designed for such an environment where the work is divided into group of employees and during the course of the division employees are selected to be part of the work at hand.

This software which is a web based is easily accessible from any corner of the company as each machine is part of a LAN network. The reason it is done as a web application rather than a window based application is for the same reason. The complete task is divided into two types of users. Administrator (Maximum authority), Manager (Community working group). The activities underlying these sections are in accordance with company policies. This application provides most of the functions necessary to manage the tasks developed in a company.
Please kindly send me this techno task management project with documentation and my mailid malathiravi. 9311[at]gmail.com
In a company where the hierarchy of employees covers more than a thousand people who handle work with them is a difficult job. And in an environment where several jobs are done at the same time, choosing the right person for the job is also a difficult task, since you are not aware of their availability. This application is designed for an environment in which the work is divided into a group of employees and during the course of the division employees are selected to be part of the work in question.

This web-based software is easily accessible from any corner of the company, since each machine is part of a LAN network. The reason why it is done as a web application instead of a window-based application is for the same reason.

The entire task is divided into two types of users. Administrator (highest authority), manager (community work group). The activities underlying these sections are according to the company's policies. This application provides most of the functions necessary to manage the tasks developed in a company.

Marked Categories : pdf on techno task manager, techno task manager project, techno task management pdf, techno task management seminar, techno task manager ppt, techno task manager project abstract, techno task management project abstract, techno task management abstract, techno task management ppt, show me any diagram of technotask management, working of technotask managment, techno task managment, what is technotask management, techno task management in, techno task management system, techno task ideas, what is atechno task management, dfd diagram for techno task manager, technotask managemen, techno task management, technotask management, project and seminar on task management,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Development of a workflow based Complaint Management System (where the complaints are mechanical engineering crazy 2 12,587,596 26-11-2018 12:11 PM
Last Post: Guest
  blood bank management system advantages and disadvantages Guest 3 7,489 22-11-2018 07:53 PM
Last Post: christy samuel
  industrial attachment filled logbook in business management Guest 0 0 18-10-2018 04:30 PM
Wink hotel management system project report Guest 6 3,052 06-09-2018 07:41 PM
Last Post: Snehal shivaji pawar
  Student Hostel Management system mechanical wiki 2 29,667,832 06-09-2018 06:19 PM
Last Post: Snehal pawar
Brick dfd of mobile company management system Guest 0 0 06-07-2018 12:43 PM
  free disaster management material in gujarati Guest 0 0 18-06-2018 09:26 PM
  abstract for project ksrtc management system Guest 0 0 12-06-2018 08:33 PM
  raylene ridges case study answers of who s leading the knowledge management Guest 0 0 06-05-2018 06:49 PM
  WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT smart paper boy 1 4,223 24-04-2018 07:20 AM
Last Post: Mahesh Kumar Murmu
This Page May Contain What is techno task management And Latest Information/News About techno task management,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about techno task management Or Ask Here

Options: