Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
threat to a computer both hardware and software remedies ppt

I m a student and need a presentation on a topic.
Topic - Threats To A Computer, Both Hardware & Software And Remedies.
I Know almost everything about the topic but cant prepare an effective presentation because this topic is to be prepared in 25 slides. I dont know which information is not worth mention in presentation.
I expect response in a week. Update me by mail. My e mail address is shrutiseth.5001[at]gmail.com

Thank you..
[/size][/font]
These Terms and Conditions describe the Services that Viavi will provide to the Client and will behave for him. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Services for standard software and / or hardware, as defined in this document, and the Services described in this document are limited to the configuration of the system. All services and documentation will be provided in English. If Viavi performs any service beyond the scope of the Services, including, but not limited to, the services requested by the Client in accordance with Section 4 below (Other Errors) or services required due to actions or events listed in Section 10 (Limitations) and Exclusions): said services will be provided at the Customer's additional expense; provided, however, that Viavi will not be obligated to perform any service outside the scope of the applicable Services. Viavi's obligation under these Terms and Conditions will only be to undertake the agreed activities of the Services and not to obtain certain technical, economic or other results. The Services will be governed by these Terms and Conditions, including the Annexes to this, the quote sent to the Customer by Viavi ("Quotation"), the General Terms and any valid SOW, if applicable, between the parties. These documents comprise the entire agreement between the Client and Viavi with respect to the Services for the Software or Systems supported by Viavi. In case of conflict, the order of precedence is as follows: these Terms and Conditions, the General Terms, any SOW between the parties and the Offer.

Marked Categories : threat to a computer both hardware and software remedies,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pdf ppt file of solenoid engine Guest 0 0 05-11-2018 07:04 PM
Last Post: Guest
  ppt about artificial hand using embedded system Guest 0 0 24-10-2018 02:39 PM
  ppt about artificial hand using embedded system Guest 0 0 24-10-2018 02:33 PM
  hydraulic hydrological impacts on bridges ppt Guest 0 0 21-10-2018 12:15 PM
  ultrasonic techniques for hidden corrosion detection ppt Guest 0 0 06-10-2018 06:13 PM
  engine overheating alarm ppt Guest 0 0 14-09-2018 03:55 PM
  Object Oriented software enginearing Guest 0 0 10-09-2018 07:42 PM
  download full seminar report and ppt on quadrics interconnection network Guest 0 0 10-08-2018 07:30 PM
  vein viewer seminar ppt Guest 0 0 08-08-2018 12:51 AM
  vein viewer seminar ppt Guest 0 0 08-08-2018 12:51 AM
This Page May Contain What is threat to a computer both hardware and software remedies ppt And Latest Information/News About threat to a computer both hardware and software remedies ppt,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about threat to a computer both hardware and software remedies ppt Or Ask Here

Options: