Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
www jntuk coeerd in student login

i am sravani.ponnuru
sir,
my question in c language.
if we have single statement inside of loop we dont need to specify the pening brases and closing brases but in functions, if we have single statement with in the function we have to specify opening and closing brases .why?
please send me the answer sir
its my E-mail-id sravaniponnuru3[at]gmail.com
thanku sir
programme1:
{
int a;
while(a%2==0)
printf("%d",a);
}
programme2:
int a=2;
void print(a)
{
printf("%d",a);
}

this is my question plz send me the answer
thankyou
JNTUK's "Center for Excellence for the Development and Implementation of Electronic Resources (CoEeRD)" has been configured to address the changing learning trends in engineering education. CoErD is the first of its kind, an initiative undertaken by an Indian University that uses the power of technology and e-learning to simplify and standardize teaching / learning processes in universities. The conference system, integrated in CoEeRD, allows transmissions from one to many and from many to many and, at the same time, teaches critical concepts that make learning interactive and interesting.

[Image: coeerd.jpg]

CoErD has two main components:
• Engineering of eLearning courses and
• Two-way HD conference system and is designed to allow the University to achieve academic excellence through the delivery of standard and comprehensive courses at its constituent and affiliated colleges through the jurisdiction of JNTUK.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Student Hostel Management system mechanical wiki 2 29,327,424 06-09-2018 06:19 PM
Last Post: Snehal pawar
  pdf sample of a filled mechanical engineering student siwes logbook Guest 0 0 17-08-2018 10:04 AM
Last Post: Guest
  sample of a filled computer science student siwes logbook Guest 1 0 30-07-2018 08:10 PM
Last Post: Guest
  state chart diagram for student attendance management system Guest 1 0 18-11-2017 10:12 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  srs document of student mark analysis system Guest 1 341 14-10-2017 09:44 AM
  Online Student Registration System seminar topics 13 103,138,307 13-10-2017 04:51 PM
  software requirement specification for student mark analysis system Guest 1 446 13-10-2017 03:26 PM
Smile www jntuk coeerd in student login Guest 1 212 12-10-2017 04:10 PM
  the hindu e paper login id password Guest 1 270 11-10-2017 11:33 AM
  www jntuk coeerd in student login Guest 1 154 10-10-2017 02:26 PM
This Page May Contain What is www jntuk coeerd in student login And Latest Information/News About www jntuk coeerd in student login,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about www jntuk coeerd in student login Or Ask Here

Options: